The purpose of this new series of articles is to ensure offer tips and strategies Star Wars Battlefront II (SWBFII). These can be small tips that can help you improve your game or bigger strategies. As the column evolves we will be adding more and more information about the game. Keep in mind, we offer these with a new player perspective in mind – someone who never played any of the Battlefront games before.
The video below was put together by Red Wolf and offers some tips in order to help improve your game.
5 tips you should know by Red Wolf
List of topics covered
Red Wolf covers the following list of topics:
- Introduction – 0:20
- How to counter flash grenades using your weapon – 2:06
- Using Captain Phasma’s weapon to dual zoom – 3:08
- Making the most of Darth Maul’s dash ability – 4:02
- How to counter players using the DC-15LE with the explosive shot – 4:43
- Attacking a player using the heavy class equipped with a shield – 5:26
- Using the assault class to counter heavies with shields – 6:19
- How to take down AT-ATs even if you don’t have ion shots – 6:45
- Reducing the damage taken at weak points when playing with AT-ST (or any other vehicle) – 7:52
- Taking down AT-RTs or any other Clone/Rebel/Resistance vehicles – 8:06
SWBFII has a ton of little details that you discover as you start playing the game. Red Wolf uncovered some of those that might be common knowledge to some or brand new things to others. Knowing small details like these can truly make a difference in your game as well as how long you stay alive. Red Wolf’s videos offer a number of these tips so we definitely recommend you checking out the rest of his YouTube channel.
Interested in learning the latest and greatest Star Wars Battlefront II and Star Wars Gaming News? Register with Star Wars Gaming Network and never miss a beat! Our weekly newsletter covers all the news in one place!