The purpose of this new series of articles is to ensure offer tips and strategies Star Wars Battlefront II (SWBFII). These can be small tips that can help you improve your game or bigger strategies. As the column evolves we will be adding more and more information about the game. Keep in mind, we offer these with a new player perspective in mind – someone who never played any of the Battlefront games before.
The video below was put together by Red Wolf and offers more information about the A280 blaster rifle.
A280 Blaster Break Down by Red Wolf
List of topics covered in the video
Red Wolf covers the following topics in his very helpful blaster breakdown:
- Introduction – 0:16
- Attachment overview – 0:33
- Blaster firing rate and cooling details – 2:16
- Comparing the two versions of A280 – 2:52
- Things to keep in mind with burst weapons – 3:20
- Taking a closer look at A280’s rate of fire – 3:40
- Comparing the A280 with the CR-2 and its blaster damage statistics – 4:07
- How many rounds does it take to kill each class with the A280? – 5:11
- Examining the A280’s accuracy – 6:25
- How does the A280 compare against all other assault class weapons? – 7.12
- Can I get up there – 8:38
Red Wolf’s video gives you a pretty good idea of the A280’s strength’s and weaknesses. He makes a lot of good points about the weapon and how it compares to other blasters of the Assault class. As one might expect, the A280 will always be compared to the EL-16HFE as well as the CR-2. Both are considered to be the golden standard for the class. This could also explain the reason why you don’t see this particular weapon in-game as frequently. This doesn’t mean that the blaster is bad, just that it has a better competition to deal with. Nevertheless, feel free to try it out and form your opinion using Red Wolf’s guide and important data.
Interested in learning the latest and greatest Star Wars Battlefront II and Star Wars Gaming News? Register with Star Wars Gaming Network and never miss a beat! Our weekly newsletter covers all the news in one place!