Electronic Arts (EA) and DICE are improving their communication frequency. Today, EA community manager, Mat Everett, posted some interesting updates over the official forums about the upcoming patch. While we don’t have a date for it yet, it certainly serves as a teaser for the patch.
Sneak peak to patch 1.2
The update reads as follows:
Our team has been working very hard on the next patch for Star Wars Battlefront II. While the patch is currently in testing and headed for certification, we do not have an ETA for its release. You will know when the patch will arrive as we will publish downtime for the update ahead of its release in the Game Updates section of the forum.
But what is patch 1.2 going to fix and bring to the table?
- Our limited time Jetpack Cargo mode arrives
- Arcade Updates (AI updates and more)
- Heroes & Villains Balancing (Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth Vader & Captain Phasma all see either, nerfs, buffs and tweaks)
- Classes, Reinforcements & Core Combat (Dodge updates, emotes, weapon tweaks, SCS un-nerf, and more)
- Milestones (Updates)
- Level Design Balance Changes
- Level Design Bug Fixes
- General Improvements and Bug Fixes ( Duplicate SC credits, Blaster glow, lightsaber glow, color-blind settings tweak, performance and stability changes, and more)
- and more…
I want to highlight that while some key Known Issues will be addressed in this update, a lot of them will not, the team is very much working to address them, and we hope to bring that list to zero items in the near future.
Full detailed patch notes will be revealed upon the release of update 1.2, and we look forward to discussing the changes in more detail at that time.
Interested in learning the latest and greatest Star Wars Battlefront II and Star Wars Gaming News? Register with Star Wars Gaming Network and never miss a beat! Our weekly newsletter covers all the news in one place!