All images by Battlefront Captures.
Heroes and Villains
Iden’s STUN DROID ability was shocking twice for 0.5 seconds with a 1.3 seconds delay in between. The intent was to give a chance to the target to roll away from the second stun and provide some skill reward. This ended up being confusing and rarely worked out as intended. Given Iden’s recent improvements, this ability became too powerful and we needed to lower its effectiveness.
- Removed double stun
- Increased stun duration from 0.5 to 0.9 seconds
- The RESILIENT DASH Star Card is now giving the proper, listed damage reduction. Previously the damage reduction was higher than stated.
- The INSIGHT ability’s description now properly states that Rey’s Stamina does not deplete while the ability is active
- Fixed an issue where a red glint could appear on his Relby V-10 while scoped. In the Star Wars universe, this weapon does not have a red glint at all!
- The explosion timer of the grenades from PREDATOR INSTINCTS is now back to 1.7 seconds as intended
- The SABER THROW ability should now be more reliable than ever and will connect properly with its target
- The FOOL ME ONCE Star Card now applies the proper bonuses
- The DARK LORD Star Card now applies the proper bonuses
- The BONUS HEALTH Star Card now applies the proper bonuses
- Fixed an issue where Darth Vader would stay in the CHOKE animation when that ability was used in the air
- The FURIOUS RESILIENCE Star Card is now giving the proper, listed damage reduction. Previously the damage reduction was higher than stated
- Updated the description of the RUSH ability so that it now properly states that it is an attack
- Updated the description of the DASH ATTACK ability so that it now properly states that it is an attack
- Fixed an issue where the FEEL THE FORCE Star Card description did not state that allies receive bonus health
- Fixed an issue in Arcade where Boba Fett’s horizontal speed was too fast while using the JETPACK
- Boba Fett can now properly melee while FOR THE HUNT is active
- Updated the description of the RELENTLESS FIRING ability to reflect that the time decrease per blaster shot fired is lower
- The HIGH SPIRIT Star Card will now give the proper amount of max health regeneration
- The GROWING DARKNESS Star Card will now properly increase the radius of DARK AURA
- Fixed an issue where the last staff strike was not dealing more damage than the previous strikes, even with the FINISH THEM OFF Star Card equipped
- Fixed an issue where THE MORE THE BETTER Star Card was not properly affecting turret rotation speed
HEROES VS VILLAINS general fixes
- Fixed an issue where a female VO line is triggered when the user plays with Lando Calrissian and encounters Darth Maul for the first time in the match.
- Created new sounds when playing the Intro sequence of Luke and Rey.
- Fixed an issue with displaying another player’s customized characters in the Intro sequence.
- Fixed an issue where the level name was not appearing when transitioning to Bespin.
- Added warning sounds when you become the target.
Interested in learning the latest and greatest Star Wars Battlefront II and Star Wars Gaming News? Register with Star Wars Gaming Network and never miss a beat! Our weekly newsletter covers all the news in one place!